When I first started blogging I remember seeing sights that said they had received blogger awards. I thought oh I wonder if I will ever win one and how do you go about getting one. Know why? because that is me....self seeking, but I talked about that last week.
Then I began to see award free blogs. OH MY!!! I thought why wouldn't anyone want an award, I saw what they were and began to understand both sides. I did receive and award or two a while ago and decided not to bother anyone with my silly facts about myself or to possibly impose on someone that didn't want an award or offend someone by not giving them one.
Well, here is an award I am going to accept...why? Because it comes from Pat at Corn in My Coffee Pot. I have never met her but she is one of those ladies that makes me smile from the inside out. She has been a true friend in the blogging community and is an amazing support person. Her comments lift me up and she is one of those people that reads what I say, and gets it, when I actually have something worthwhile to say. If I don't meet her here on earth....I look forward to having coffee with her in heaven...maybe some corn too.
Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award-
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are SEVEN random things about me... like it or not!
1. I never shave my armpits. Now not because I don't believe in it but...because hair does not grow in my armpits. feel closer to me yet?
2. I grew up in Williston ND which was at that time a little town....if you haven't heard of
Williston, search it online and see how the oil boom has changed my little town, now a fast growing boom town.
3. I used to work in custom framing in a Ben Franklin store.
4. I don't do windows, with the exception of an occasional dog nose print.
5. I love music, especially blues, good rock and country. Third Day is my favorite Christian music group, and I have seen Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Kenny Rogers, Nicole C. Mullen and WASP, (as well as others) in concert...how is that for a wide range.
6. I am a movie fanatic and own hundreds of DVD's and am a full fledged Netflix junkie. I wish I could tell you I am one of those ....I just don't watch that much tv but ....I have killed many a braincell on worthless mind numbing flicks!
7. I love animals, especially dogs. In the war of dogs vs cats.....so sorry but dogs rule. If your a cat person I hope you sill still be my friend.
now I am suppose to award this to others and I have decided what I am going to do is brag on some wonderful bloggers and if they should so choose to carry this on they may. In no way is this a full list of those who mean so much to me in this blogging community.
This is a group of people that encourage me with their comments, their humor, their insight, and I appreciate hearing from them....always!!!
Laura- Cleaning House and Baking Cookies
Keetha- Eclectic Company
Karen- Quarry Garden Stained Glass
The Path Traveled
Ceekay- Thinkin of Home
Ava- Picket Fence Fancy
Sherry - Blessings from our Nest
Pat- Pats Posts
April- What ever is Lovely
Pat- Corn In My coffee Pot
Now I want you to know this is just a list of people I would like to thank for their comments and some even emails. Many of these lovely ladies have been big encouragers on Pig Tales and as facebook friends. Isn't that amazing since we have never met! But thank you!
so you can take the Versatile Blogger Award if you like but please take this
as my thank you to you
blessings and thanks for visiting